"Don't be afraid if things seem difficult in the beginning. That's only the initial impression. The important thing is not to retreat; you have to master yourself." --Olga Korbut

VHS Marching Band

VHS Marching Band
The Virginia High Band welcomes you to our blog. We invite and encourage you to leave your comments and questions on the topics that will be posted here. We hope this tool will be used by band members, parents, and the community to enhance communication.

For more information about our band, please visit www.bvps.org/vhsband.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Contender

I am going to post a portion of Friday night's performance here. Unfortunately, there is a size limit so I have to crop the video down a bit, but you can download it in it's entirety on our website.

Now please sit back and enjoy watching the Virginia High School Marching Bearcat Band as they perform "The Contender". This is "The Opener"....




We'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey band glad to see ya doin well, I've been checking up on you (on the site) through the years that I've been gone and you all are lookin good as team. Stay on your toes and keep the melody sweet. Wish I could be there and still be a part of such a fantastic bunch musicians, a wonderful band and a gigantic family I used to call my own.
Keep it clean.

V.H.S!!!

-Brittany Hensley
Trumpet